Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cattle Company Chuckwagon Dinner - Cody, WY

After getting into Cody, we checked into our cabin.

the Sundance Kid cabin

"Look, a TV!"  They were happy to see a TV again after camping for two nights.
 We changed our clothes and drove to a chuckwagon dinner and a show. (Minus the chuckwagon...this was indoors.)
Daddy grabbed all the girls cowboy hats when we checked in.  Mallory and Rosalie were very excited!


Thank you for the boots, Caragh!  Mallory has worn these all over the wild west and thinks she's a true cowgirl!

Rosalie said "howdy" to one of the band members on the way in.  He thought it was hilarious.




The dinner was great!  We had salad, beans, coleslaw, beef brisket, roasted chicken, corn bread, lemonade and brownies. 
The band was awesome!  Mallory and Rosalie spent the entire show dancing in the aisles.  Mallory has got the Do Si Do down pat.

1 comment:

  1. I just caught up on all your posts. What a great adventure! You are making awesome family memories. I am jealous. I wish we could do this...but I know we never would be so daring :) WE MISS YOU!!!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete