Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rosebud County Fair - Forsyth, MT

Sunday morning we started driving towards Montana.  

Mal's beloved hat



a sign at a rest stop
 We went to the Rosebud County Fair in Forsyth...


and went on rides.



I don't think the girls expected the ride to do this!





After the rides we went to a demolition derby.  We don't have derbies back at home.  This may have been the first moment I realized we were far, far from home.  The crowd was going wild and shouting obscenities.  It was crazy to watch.  All I know is Forsyth, Montana loves their derbies.  The kids didn't know what to make of it.








The girls wanted to play one midway game before we left...



and eat...yes, cotton candy. 

After I post this next picture, I will forget this ever happened.  I opened the bag of cotton candy, took a handful and passed it back to the twins.  They started eating it and then screamed.  They passed this ball of gray hair up to me.  Yeah, it was in the bag of cotton candy.  And now I will forget this moment for life because it was traumatizing for everyone.


Do you think the girls will be so anxious to get another bag of cotton candy?

1 comment:

  1. did you taste it? how do you know it wasn't just some gray montana cotton candy? lmao!!!

    kjc

    ReplyDelete