Going into this trip, I was worried most about the frequency of bathroom stops we'd be making. Getting all four out of the car (because when one says they have to go, suddenly they all do), helping them on the potty and washing eight hands and drying them is no joke. One stop could easily take 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I cringe when I see them guzzling a drink because I know that I'll be the one schlepping them out. Lucky Jay! But it hasn't been too bad. They don't ask too much, can usually wait if they have to and will use the potty we brought along if we're in the middle of nowhere.
![]() |
| bathroom break on the way to Salt Lake City |
On the way to SLC we drove through Provo. There wasn't much to see but we did drive by BYU...



No comments:
Post a Comment