Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mall of America - Bloomington, MN

We spent yesterday afternoon at the Mall of America.  The mall is beyond enormous.  We got lost many times and if you weren't referring to a map, you would just wander aimlessly.  Which was fine by me, I had a few stores in mind and they were no where near each other.  Jay and I split up and shopped for a while.  The girls were on a mission to pick out their first day of school outfits and shoes. 

Some stores there were even two or three of.  It was insane.  My sisters will get a kick out of the fact that the store 5-7-9 does indeed still exist and was in the MOA.  I should have taken a picture.  Cheesy as ever.

We went to Nick Universe but the girls weren't interested in the rides.  We took pictures with some characters and we were on our way.

Kai Lan

Backyardigans




Sponge Bob


Rosie flipped for Dora!



Next stop...Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment