This morning we woke up and finally swam in the hotel pool. We were the only ones in there and it was nice to relax for a few hours. I supervised from the hot tub. I love hot tubs so I was very happy. Rosalie loved the "big tub" as she called it.
After swimming, we made our way over to Dyersville to the Field of Dreams site. Rosalie overheard us and kept saying, "Is this a dream?" The drive was beautiful and the weather was so great. We tried to watch the DVD on the way to our next stop (we brought it with us) but the girls weren't interested.
| They would have gotten lost running around in the corn fields if I would let them. |
| A cool looking barn on the side of the road. |
This blog is awesome!!! You guys look like you are having an amazing time. Can't wait to see the next post!
ReplyDelete