Saturday, July 16, 2011

CO Rockies Game

outside of the field

Coors Field

Taking it all in...I think she finally weighs enough to hold the seat down!

Rosalie spent the majority of her time trying to spot this guy...

"There he is!"

cheering for the Rockies

Scary face...even scarier haircut...God help me when I try to fix that!

too cool for baseball


The girls had a good time.  Mallory spent most of her time eating cotton candy and teasing Rosalie.  The twins were angels...as usual.  Jay explained a lot about the game to them.  I spent the majority of my time going through my purse trying to find things to keep Rosalie entertained.  It rained on and off and we made it back to the hotel just before the thunder and lightening really began.  We finished the night swimming in the hotel pool!

2 comments:

  1. too cute!
    i miss you guys :(
    tell the girls i say hi!

    xoxo Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of Rosalie at the game, especially the one where she finally can hold down the seat!!
    Love you all!
    Nanamarie









































    love

    ReplyDelete